Client: Unilever Project: Be All You Want To Be In Unilever
Unilever were keen to improve the on-boarding journey for new employees at a senior level. Given their strong brand stable, they wanted an on-boarding experience to match. One enabling new hires to start making a difference from day one.
Our involvement was to add design and illustration to a 60-minute read handbook: 'Be All You Want To Be In Unilever'. An analysis of how senior level hires can create their own luck in a complex global organisation, and avoid some of the classic 'bear-traps'… behaviours that can sabotage the best efforts of a new hire.
Merging elements of Unilever's own branding with bespoke illustration we designed a handbook that was visually appealing but also helped the reader understand 'how things get done' in the Unilever culture.
- Be All You Want To Be In Unilever - A leadership guide for senior level new joiners.
- Be All You Want To Be In Unilever - Introduction spread.
- Sample spread showing Onboarding Programme diagram.
- Sample spread showing Unilever branding combined with bespoke illustration.
- Illustration of former Apple CEO, Steve Jobs.
- Illustration of Burmese politician Aung San Suu Kyi.
for a quick overview of our work.
- - 100watttalent.com Animation
- - BASS Festival
- - BIAD
- - Big Brum Charity Catwalk
- - Careers Customers and Cash
- - Click Travel Animation
- - Conservatives in Birmingham
- - Endurance Fashion Branding
- - Finning CAT
- - Fleet Management
- - Forming the Future
- - Game Changers Handbook
- - Hasretbrown.com
- - John Hall Tyres
- - Like It Is Media
- - Logos
- - Marketing Birmingham
- - Mini Journal
- - Oak House Orthotics
- - Orchestrate Growth Handbook
- - PA Consulting
- - Personal Summits
- - Porta Mokha
- - SAAR
- - Studebakers Auto Valet
- - The Co-operative CWOW
- - The Workplace
- - Touché
- - TruckEast
- - Unilever Leadership Guide
- - Unilever Talent Cards
- - When Talent Shines Handbook
- - Winning Line Handbook
- - Winning Line Manual